A fast growing, modern Practice is looking to recruit a Manager within Personal Tax. This Practice boasts a supportive staff culture with visible career progression and is proud to have enjoyed sustained growth in recent years.
As Personal Tax Manager, you will work within an established department, duties include:
• Providing clients with both compliance and advisory services
• Deliver and review compliance for all clients including Self-Assessment, Inheritance Tax and Capital Gain Tax
• Demonstration of knowledge with regards to P11Ds, tax credits, tax codes, gift aid relief claims for charities and dealing with HMRC Compliance
• Act as a knowledge resource within the Practice for all personal tax matters
• Ad hoc tailored advisory work in line with client needs
• Offering support for client queries.
This Practice is looking to meet with ATT or CTA qualified / part qualified candidates with significant Practice exposure. This role is ideal for those seeking an opportunity where they can work autonomously and take on responsibility as a tax expert within a Practice, including the challenge of growing that function. This Practice offers its staff great flexibility around their hours, numerous reward schemes and a warm, inclusive culture.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.