Sheridan Maine is working with a leading, reputable Practice within the Hampshire area to recruit a Personal Tax Client Manager. The successful candidate will gain detailed experience by working alongside an established client base and the opportunity to develop and progress in their career.
As a Personal Tax Client Manager within this firm, you will be expected to:
• Manage the Private Client Team, ensure effective work flow and an efficient client service
• Be responsible for your own client portfolio
• Be a source for advisory services
• Mentor junior members of the team, offering on the job training and development
• Be responsible for Private Client Tax compliance with the team
The Practice is seeking a Qualified (ATT / CTA) Tax Accountant who can demonstrate a good understanding of compliance on Owner Managed Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals. Knowledge on Income Tax Returns is essential and experience with Trusts is beneficial.
In return, the successful candidate will experience an engaging, supportive culture with a very clear progression plan and a competitive benefit scheme as well as the opportunity to really excel in a Personal Tax career.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.