A multi-national business in Waterlooville is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their office in Waterlooville for a period of 12 months, supporting a period of maternity.
An innovative business, part of a group with international reach and excellent trading history. The role provides free parking, an inclusive working environment and clear development opportunities for the right person.
This role reports the Senior Finance Manager. Duties include:
- Producing financial statements and completing statutory audits under UK GAAP for group companies
- Producing statements for dormant and trading entities
- Liaising with category managers daily
- Producing reports for Senior Management
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Must be qualified ACCA/ACA
- Previous experience in one of the following roles: Audit, Financial Accountant, Statutory Accountant
- Confident working on Excel
This role would suit somebody with experience working in a practice environment.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.