A highly regarded firm of Accountants in Crawley is recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior job for an interesting and diverse portfolio of clients with a clear progression plan.
This firm of Accountants boasts a varied client portfolio, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Carry out and lead statutory audits at client premises and in house
- Mentor and monitor junior members of the team
- Prepare statutory accounts for a variety of businesses
- Ensure taxation computations are completed for each accounts file
- Work to promote the practice and its core values in order to gain new clients
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Qualified (or finalist) with a recognised accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong understanding of planning and implementing a client audit and accounts preparation
In return, you will receive the following:
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.