A multinational business is recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their team in Southampton. This role offers fantastic opportunity for development and excellent benefits including pension scheme, medical cover and retail discounts.
As a Finance Analyst you will report to the Business Partner, duties can include:
- Gathering data from various sources
- Analysing all aspects of performance on product ranging and stock looking at growth and decline - recommending and influencing decisions
- Supporting the financial management of vendors, providing net profitability and cashflow modelling and recommendations
- Support the financial planning processes associated budgeting and forecasting
- Take ownership of commercial related costs and support the Accounting Team in ensuring they are correctly accounted for
- Support the wider team and finance department with ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
You will have previously worked in a similar role as a Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, Commercial Analyst or Cost Analyst.
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
- Part of fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Strong Excel skills - advanced level
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to approach external stakeholders
- Data modelling
- Cost analysis techniques
In return, you will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Product Discounts
- Fantastic Benefits
- Free Parking
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.