Sheridan Maine is working closely with a rapidly growing organisation based in Camberley to recruit for a Finance Administrator.
The role of Finance Administrator is to assist the Finance Team with junior tasks.
As the Finance Administrator your main duties will include:
- Credit Control
- Processing purchase invoices
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Liaising with the Sales Departments
- Administration of internal orders and reconciliation of those orders to invoices received
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Competent on Excel
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Good team player
My client is based walking distance from the Camberley train station and free car parking is available on site.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.