Are you seeking a career in a modern, dynamic and forward-thinking Practice? You will work alongside an experienced Partner that will provide you a career path to progression.
A highly regarded National firm of Accountants in Exeter is recruiting an Accounts Manager job to push the department forward within a busy and thriving business.
This firm of Accountants boasts a varied client portfolio in excess of £250,000, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package.
As an Accounts Manager, you will lead an established department, duties include:
- Manage the day to day work load of the Accounts department
- Review accounts prepared by the team
- Act as point of contact for clients, delivering technical advice as required
- Mentor junior members of the team, offering on the job training and development
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Qualified (or finalist) with a recognised accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong understanding of managing an accounts team
In return, you will receive the following:
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.