A Commercial Finance Business Partner is required for a 3 month interim assignment to assist with a period of change throughout the organisation. The position will be responsible for driving business performance and evaluating the effectiveness of spends.Responsibilities:
- Performance analysis
- Modelling impacts of proposals
- Support the business budgeting and forecasting processes
- Provide ad hoc analytical support
- Partnering with key contacts (finance and non-finance)
Skills, experience and attributes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Experience of driving change
- Strong relationship builder
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.