Sheridan Maine is proud to represent a global and innovative solutions organisation that is searching for a commercial Management Accountant / Business partner in Fareham. This great opportunity would be suitable for a progressive individual who is either newly qualified with lots of ambition and drive, or an established accountant looking to add value to the business, influencing with key commercial decisions.
As part of the Management Accounting Team, the successful Accountant will be responsible for the financial reporting and performance of key business areas. You will need to understand and take ownership of budgets, training on the financial consequences of management team decisions, service line drivers and commercial decision making.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Business partner with senior teams, providing dedicated financial leadership, support and advice to the management team for each business units.
- Preparing management account packs
- Drive continuous improvement in financial and commercial teams
- Financial reporting and supporting with projects, reviewing Budget vs Forecasts
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Worked in a similar role such as - Business Partner, Management Accountant, Project Accountant, Commercial Accountant
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / ACMA qualified
- Strong influencing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
In return you will receive the following:
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare package
- Benefits and discounts
If you are an ambitious and driven accountant with the personal attributes to partner with senior members of the team to assist with key decisions, then this might be the role for you.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.