A global organisation is recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their team in the surrounding areas of Winchester. This is a very attractive opportunity offering great scope for development, fantastic company benefits and would suit someone looking to join forward thinking business with extremely impressive growth plans for 2018.
As a Financial Accountant you will report to Financial Accounting Manager and be responsible for;
Duties can include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of statutory and group financial reporting requirements
- Supporting a wide range of audit processes
- Technical/commercial input into accounting initiatives commercial decisions, budgets and long-term plans
- Involvement in financial accounting projects, P&L preparation and related balance sheet accounts
- Provide support to the wider finance team
The successful applicant would have experience as one of the following: Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Audit Senior, Auditor, Audit Manager, Internal Auditor, External Auditor, Financial Controller and Finance Manager.
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
- You will need to be part qualified or qualified in either of the following; ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ability to be decisive and contribute to key business decisions
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel is essential
- An audit background within a Top 20 environment or a comparable role is desirable
- Ability to prepare, maintain and reconcile ledger accounts and financial statements
- Onsite gym
- Onsite parking
- Strong transport links
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.