Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Payroll Manager on behalf of an established and successful company based on the outskirts of Bath.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join us on a temporary basis.
As Payroll Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple payrolls on a monthly basis
- Maintaining a clear and efficient process for Payroll
- Manual calculations
- End of year processing and reconciliation
- Production of monthly and ad hoc reports for internal and / or external parties
- Assist with audits; both internal and external
- Assist in ensuring that any company benefit programmes, i.e. healthcare, pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance, PHI, travel insurance, bonuses etc are managed efficiently and effectively
- Manage the Company Time and Attendance system including the monitoring of absence for the Company SickPay schemes
- Manage the Company Pension Scheme including liaising with the company provider, manage the autoenrolment process and year end reporting, ensuring compliance and accuracy
- Prepare and process journals ensuring accurate cost allocation
As Payroll Manager you will report directly into the HR Director, you must have strong interpersonal skills, be a good team player and communicator.
In order to be successful in this role you must have experience in the following:
- Detailed knowledge of PAYE and its regulations
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Accurate and methodical worker
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills are required and the ability to be able to problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and any other industry standard payroll software
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.