A growing distribution business is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join there team based in Southampton, offering free parking for a 6 month fixed term contract.
As an Purchase Ledger Clerk , you will report into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, duties include:
- Calculate and process supplier payments
- Reconcile of supplier statements
- Resolve supplier queries by telephone and email
- Filing and post duties
- Any other general administration tasks as may be required to ensure that the team functions accurately and to management deadlines
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Qualified by experience or studying: ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT
- Previous experience in a similar role as an Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant
- Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Navision, or Sage
In return you will receive the following:
- Flexible working hours
- On site free parking
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.