An opportunity to join a prestigious organisation based on the outskirts of Winchester for a 3 month interim assignment to provide and analyse data to support with business decision making.
- Report and analyse data, KPI's
- Reconcile balance sheet controls
- Review, recommend and update process flows
- Provide ad hoc analysis / project support
- Analyse and interpret performance trends
- Preparing budgets, forecasts
Skills, attributes & experience:
- Outstanding Excel ability (Modelling)
- Problem solver
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Qualified Accountant or studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
The successful applicant will have experience or using the following systems: Oracle, SAP, Navision or Microsoft Dynamics
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.