A recognised charity is recruiting a Finance Manager of a fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity, due to start in April. This role offers free parking and you will be managing a small finance team.
A recognised charity, established in the mid 60s providing support and services across Hampshire and the surrounding areas. This role is supporting a small and established finance team and will suit somebody with SORP experience.
This role reports the CEO. Duties include:
- Responsible for all Management and Financial Accounting activities
- Produce budgets, forecasts and manage cashflow
- Oversee the implementation of payroll, from an outsourced payroll provider
- Manage a small but established finance team
- Provide support and advise to the wider business
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Must be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACCA
- Previous experience in one of the following roles: Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Commercial Accountant
- Must have experience with SORP
- Confident working on Excel and with ERP systems
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.