A privately owned business who offers a variety of services in the insurance sector are looking for a dedicated Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant. This company offers a friendly office environment that supports development and growth. Due to a demand in business needs and the finance function being brought in house, this role requires someone with a diverse a skill set who can hit the ground running.
This business has fantastic prospects with impressive growth plans. Reporting to the Finance Manager, typical duties include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger invoicing
- Sales Ledger duties
- Query resolution
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Petty cash
- Monitoring bank accounts
- Support with weekly and monthly reporting
- Reviewing processes and procedures
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Qualified by experience or AAT qualified
- You will have previously worked in a similar role as an Assistant Accountant, Bank Reconciliation Assistant Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Financial Accountant , Finance Assistant
- Working knowledge of Sage would be beneficial
In return, you will receive the following:
- Engaging culture
- Free fruit
- Excellent public transport links
- Great benefits including pension, eye care and much more!
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.