A highly regarded firm of Accountants based in Chandlers Ford is recruiting a Personal Tax Senior job for an interesting and diverse portfolio of clients with a clear progression plan.
This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent professional training programme, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Prepare Self Assessment Tax Returns for a portfolio of clients
- Review returns produced by more junior colleagues, delivering constructive feedback via mentorship
- Ad-hoc advisory projects as required by clients including (but not restricted to) Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Capital Allowances
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Qualified to a minimum of ATT level, progression to CTA available
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Proven experience of preparing personal tax returns and managing a portfolio
In return, you will receive the following:
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free parking on site
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.