Finance Assistant required for a leading engineering firm in Fareham on a permanent basis parking available! This newly created job would suit an AAT studier who is keen to contribute to the day to day operation of the commercial contracts, supporting with purchase ledger duties and sale ledger duties, supporting across the entire finance function.
The successful Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant must have a desire to progress and demonstrate to have a proactive and logical approach.
Typical duties include:
- Monitoring the accounts payable inbox
- Invoice processing
- Allocating project costs
- Dealing with supplier queries via email and phone
- Dealing with internal team members to resolve queries on purchase invoices and authorising for payments
- Sales ledger query support
- Ad hoc finance support
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience within a finance department, ideally Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger function.
- You will have previously worked in one of the following roles - Purchase ledger, Accounts Payable, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant
In return you will receive the following:
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
If you have the relevant skills for this position or would be interested in hearing about other similar vacancies, please apply right away.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.