A leading manufacturing business is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their finance team in Southampton. This is a very unique and attractive opportunity offering fantastic scope for development and would suit someone looking to join forward thinking and innovative business with impressive organic growth plans over the next 5 years.
This organisation has seen organic growth in the last 5 years and due to increasing demand, they are looking to strengthen their finance team. You will have access to free parking and a competitive company pension.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Financial Controller, duties include:
- Producing management accounts in 8 working days
- Assisting the Finance Manager developing processes, controls and reporting
- Developing and maintaining forecasting and budget models
- Managing stock and developing stock strategies
- Performance analysis to contribute to the long term company objectives
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Experience in one of the following roles: Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Ability to influence business decisions
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.