My Client is an established FTSE 250 organisation based in Wiltshire seeking a Pricing Manager to join their Commercial Team.
As a Pricing Manager you will be tasked with reviewing and executing the company pricing strategy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Reviewing, refining and executing pricing strategy for the company
• Oversee pricing trends within competitive and customer environment
• Working in partnership with the Systems Team to uphold accuracy of pricing databases
• Implement pricing changes in response to market fluctuations
• Recognise where pricing strategy will need to be adjusted in conjunction with price trends
The successful candidate should have:
• A degree in an analytical subject (Finance / Economics / Accounting / Maths / Science)
• Previous experience in a highly commercial environment
• Proven track record in developing, refining and implementing pricing strategies
• Proficient in sustaining databases to support pricing analytics
• Previous experience evolving and sustaining pricing management information
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with a fast paced and dynamic environment. On offer is a competitive salary with great benefits, such as, 20% bonus, car allowance, flexible working hours and free parking, just to name a few.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.