Sheridan Maine is currently working exclusively with a fantastic care company based in Bournemouth who is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Assistant to join the team.
Reporting into the Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all transactions are posted to Sage Line 50 accurately and promptly
• Posting all sales/ purchase invoices
• Preparing invoices and credits as required; along with raising payments
• Cash management – including daily cashflow projections
• Accruals, prepayments, accrued / deferred income with the view to prepare the trial balance for review by the Management Accountant
• Bank reconciliations
• Experience of using Sage and Sage payroll
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified or studying towards the qualification with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll experience would be beneficial but not essential. You should also have excellent time management skills with strong Excel knowledge and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.