An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Senior to join an award winning Practice in the Wiltshire area. Priding themselves on their excellent service despite significant growth, this Practice specialises in accounting and tax compliance to a variety of clients. These include sole traders, partnerships, LLPs, companies and trusts.
As an Account Senior within this firm, you will be expected to:
- Ensure the completion of annual accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including trusts requiring bespoke accounts preparation using Excel
- Review accounts and papers prepared by other staff, and in-house by clients, to identify tax issues and to ensure that all the information necessary is obtained to prepare tax returns correctly
- Prepare tax computations and tax returns
- Identify financial, commercial and tax planning opportunities for clients
- Carry out other work as required within your specialised team.
The successful candidate will be professionally Qualified (ACA / ACCA), or have significant experience working within a similar position. They will possess a good technical knowledge of accounts preparation and tax compliance, involvement in servicing different types of business entity and knowledge in using accounts and tax return software.
In return, the candidate will receive unrivalled progression, a challenging but fruitful work environment and an excellent range of benefits, including Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance and sabbatical options among others.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.