A prestigious business is recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for their site in Hamble. This role offers free parking, study support and endless career opportunities. Working as part of this group with national reach, you will be expected to business partner with key stakeholders, providing timely and accurate reporting and analysis of all of the company's commercial and operation data. The role would suit an articulate part-qualified Accountant with a good mix of both commercial and financial accounting experience.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will report to a qualified Accountant. Duties include:
• Reconciliations – balance sheet, bank, stock
• Assist with budgeting, forecasting and company long-term planning
• Maintenance of Fixed Assets
• Compile and process monthly duties including accruals / prepayments
• Analytical reporting
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• You will be AAT qualified or studying towards your ACCA / CIMA / ACA
• You will have previously worked in one of the following roles – Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Finance Assistant, Assistant Management Accountant
In return you will receive the following:
• Work closely with a qualified Accountant
• Exposure to end to end accounting
• Competitive study package
• Free Parking
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.