Sheridan Maine are partnering up on an exclusive basis with a dynamic IT organisation to recruit for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk.
• Processing staff expenses
• Creation of weekly and monthly BACs and cheque payment runs to ensure all suppliers are paid on a timely basis
• Reconciling all invoices with the delivery paperwork and investigate any discrepancies.
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Any other general administration tasks as may be required to ensure that the team functions accurately and to management deadlines
To be considered for this position you will need the following attributes:
• Motivated and enthusiastic working attitude
• Detail orientated
• Excellent numerical skills
In return, you will receive:
• Free parking
• Flexible working hours
• Company discount schemes
• Competitive salary
• Modern open plan offices
• Child care vouchers
• Study support
This company is accessible by public transport. Previous experience in a similar role as an Accounts Assistant/ Finance Assistant/ Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger/ Finance Administrator/ Accounts Administrator is essential.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.