A leading global organisation are currently seeking an Management Accountant to join their Head Office in Basingstoke. This varied and exciting opportunity will work in partnership with the business to provide effective financial results for a number of business units.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, key duties of this role will include;
- Balance sheet reviews and reconciliations
- Leading and producing the month end financial results
- Ensure accurate controls relating to journal and balance sheet
- Revenue recognition
- Stock accounting and reconciliations
- Develop and improve processes
- Drive the use and development of SAP across the business units
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ ACCA/ or ACA qualified and have previous experience of working within a large corporate finance environment. Excellent systems skills, preferably with SAP experience would be preferred.
The company are situated close to public transport links and have free car parking onsite. Flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package is available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.