An exciting, fast growing business is actively recruiting a Finance Assistant clerk to join their rapidly expanding team based in Chichester. This unique opportunity would suit someone who is full of energy, has finance experience but looking to grow their practical finance experience as training is provided! This 12 month contract offers flexible working, on site free parking and a competitive benefits package.
As the Finance Assistant, you will report into the Finance Team Leader, duties include:
• Raising invoices and credit notes
• Processing new Direct Debit Mandates as received
• Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email
• Processing card payments as well as new application starter forms
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Qualified by experience or studying AAT / CIMA / ACCA
• Previous experience in a similar role as a Finance Officer, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, Credit Controller, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant
• Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Agresso, Navision or Sage would be potential but not essential
In return you will receive the following:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive benefits package
• Training to learn new systems / skills
• Ability to make a difference within a fast growing company
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.