A prestigious and traditional business in Winchester is currently recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join the Associate Consultant team in the Winchester office. This role offers free parking and would be suitable for someone well organised with experience of Pension Scheme Accounts and Investment Accounting. Working within this role, you would be working as part of the Pensions Administration Department, Payroll and Accounting team, providing accounting services to clients and other teams within the firm.
This role reports into the Head of Pension Accounts. Duties include:
• Reconciliation of investments and AVC accounts
• Preparation of statutory pension scheme Trustee Report and Accounts
• Managing auditors through the audit process
• Operation of client bank accounts
• Producing monthly / quarterly income and expenditure reports
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Experience of Pension Scheme Accounts an d Investment Accounting, including an understanding of pension scheme SORP.
• AAT or similar qualified preferred
• Numerate and accurate
• Payroll background useful
In return you will receive the following:
• 25 days annual leave
• Free parking
• Opportunity to work in a niche environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.