Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a forward thinking and well established PLC in Basingstoke
This FTSE 250 business is a well-established global name and offers unrivalled career prospects outside of London. On offer is a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus scheme.
This position interacts with multiple stakeholders and offers scope to work on multiple projects within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Leading the budget process
• Development of financial models
• Support the production of management accounts and monthly forecasts
• Work closely with Sales, Commercial and Supply Chain Teams to aid the decision making process on multiple projects
• Provide support for long term strategic planning
• Highlight key risks to the business and recommended process improvements around these
• Management of sales and margin reporting
• Provide analysis of year to date performance and variances to budget/forecasts
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
• Must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Previous experience working in a commercial finance environment
• Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
• Ability to self-motivate
• Competitive salary
• Car allowance
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Private health care
• Bonus scheme
• Flexible working hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.