Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a highly regarded national organisation who are currently seeking a Project System Accountant to support multiple finance transformation projects. This role requires frequent travel to several sites based across the South West region and offers a wide level of exposure to senior management and stakeholders.
The role of the Project Systems Accountant , which will be providing key financial advice to various teams, will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring business processes are mapped correctly
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliation and month end processes
- Final account preparation and reporting
- Offer support and financial advice to managers
- Be a key point of contact of financial system upgrades and implementations
- Ensure accurate financial controls for the integrity of the accounting ledgers
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate for this position will be a AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant. You will also be a self-starter with advanced Excel skills, and have a results driven mindset. Previous system implementation knowledge would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers a truly exciting environment to work in and the opportunity to work on some extremely interesting projects. Offering fantastic benefits including study support, car allowance, mileage reimbursement and a variety of voluntary benefit options. You will become part of a great team of professionals across multiple sites.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.