A well-established organisation based in central Newbury is partnering with Sheridan Maine to recruit for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy finance team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a part of a friendly finance team and a rapidly expanding business. As an individual they want you to be able to thrive in the role and will provide support and guidance throughout. In return they will offer a competitive salary, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and a flexible benefits pot.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Aid accurate and timely processing of Invoices while maintaining a positive working relationships with suppliers and other departments
• Dealing with the receipt, distribution and payment of supplier Invoices including the management of the approval process
• Ensure situations across all departments are proactively managed to avoid any confusion or escalation
• Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox to ensure all emails are allocated correctly through the team
• Participate in learning and development activities to improve performance in the role
To be considered for interview you have to:
• Have previous Purchase Ledger experience with a high volume of Invoice processing and billing
• Be Highly organisational and work well in pressured environments
• Have intermediate IT skills
This role is easily accessible via public transport.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.