Sheridan Maine is currently in partnership with a well-known business who are seeking a Management Accountant. The position itself will be joining at a pivotal point in the business as they go through a transformation of their business model; this will allow you to make influential decisions and put your own stamp onto the new model.
The role itself includes but is not limited to:
• Managing month end processes
• Posting accruals and prepayments
• Maintenance of numerous cost centre ledgers
• Reporting on actuals, forecasts and budgets
• Maintain and develop Opex reporting packs
• Business partner with various cost centre managers
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be a Part / Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) or equivalent. You will have a strong management accounts background, with excellent Excel skills and Systems knowledge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.