Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working with a renowned organisation based in Basingstoke who is in the process of recruiting a Payroll Supervisor for a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring and improving payroll processes
• Reconciling month and year end ensuring compliance
• Liaising with the system provider to ensure smooth running day to day and update the Payroll Team regarding any changes
• Reviewing HMRC and maintain its accuracy
• Training and mentoring staff as an when necessary
Previous experience at a supervisory level is essential as well as having relevant and up to date payroll legislation knowledge. CIPP is preferable.
This fantastic organisation is offering a brilliant bonus scheme, an excellent working culture, free onsite parking and a competitive salary.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.