Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a period of 6 months with a view to going permanent for a large service organisation based in Poole. Currently undergoing some large transformation projects, this role is within the FP&A team supporting one of the areas of the business. You must have a strong background in Accounting including experience of month-end close and be a self-starter with good communication skills.
The company offers flexible working hours including early starts / early finish and flexibility to work from home. This organisation prides themselves on team work and a flexible attitude is essential. You can be a visible presence within the business and build relationships with key customers.
• Manage the forecast/budget Excel model
• Coordinate the month end process
• Collate stream risks and opportunities
• Prepare for 2020 business plan / budget
Qualifications and Experience:
• Ideally you would be part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and actively studying towards qualification but someone qualified by experience would be considered
• Advanced Excel and analysis skills are essential.
• Excellent communication skills
• SAP/Microsoft AX Dynamics systems an advantageous
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.