A well-established organisation who pride themselves on the service they provide is currently recruiting for a permanent Finance and Controls Manager. The successful candidate will play a critical part in the business's Finance Department; ensuring accounts are prepared and submitted accurately! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to forge a career in a stable and successful team.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Managing over two members of the Accounting team and oversee their performance of Month End
• Year End and interim statutory reporting
• Preparing Quarterly VAT returns
• Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and querying provisions
• Preparing / approving journals through the nominal ledger
• Liaising with Auditors and preparing periodic reports for external customers
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Ability to develop strong relations with customers / staff
• A high level of accuracy to authorise and oversee work
• Qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified by experience
In return you will receive the following:
• Competitive benefits
• Free Parking
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.