Sheridan Maine is working with an expanding and innovative family run business who is seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to work within their dynamic Finance Team.
This role of Assistant Management Accountant is offered on a permanent basis with a full range of benefits including full study support. The culture and people in this business are key. You must be a passionate individual who is able to deliver outstanding service, with a can-do, hands on attitude and enjoy adding real value to a business.
This role will support the Management Accounts Team and key duties include:
• Assisting with the Management Accounts – accruals, pre-payments, overheads, cost centres and balance sheet reconciliations
• Daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting to the wider operational team
• Month end reporting, forecasting and budgeting
• Additional ad hoc duties supporting the wider Management Accounts team
Requirements and experience:
• Part qualified CIMA / ACCA with a minimum of 2 years' experience in accounting
• A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Manufacturing / costing experience would be an advantage but is not essential
This role would suit someone who is ambitious and dedicated who truly values working together as a team to make the business a success.
• Full study support
• Attractive bonus scheme
• Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.