Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant to work with an interesting and fast paced business based close to Fordingbridge.
This company is a world leader in its field, it offers the opportunity for someone currently working as an Accounts Assistant to step up and work closely supporting the Accounts Manager. This role would suit you if you are ready to engage in a demanding work flow where a high level of output and skill is needed.
The role is offered on a 1 year fixed term basis.
Reporting into the Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Sales Ledger including debt chasing
• Purchase Ledger
• Staff Expenses and Credit Card reconciliations
• Prepayments, Accruals, Journals
• Accounting tasks for a group of companies
• Multi currencies
• Reporting and forecasting
• Additional duties as required
Skills and qualifications:
• Sage 50 would be desirable
• Good level of Excel – V look ups and able to use spreadsheets quickly
• Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
A really unique business who value the close knit team they have developed.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.