A fantastic group based on the outskirts of Poole is looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to join their established team.
This role will support the Group Management Accountant in the production of the monthly management accounts for two divisions of the group.
As the Assistant Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
• Support and cover the Accounts Assistant with daily banking
• Assisting with Purchase Ledger
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Working closely with Managers across the business to ensure accurate figures are reporting
• Assisting Auditors as required to produce information for the statutory accounts
The ideal candidate will be proactive and able to work on their own initiative with strong IT skills, having worked on Excel to an intermediate level, and possess the ability to pick up new systems efficiently.
A driving license is essential as you will be required to use a company car to travel to other sites on occasions.
This is a great opportunity to join a small close knit team, based in modern offices with a corporate edge.
Fantastic benefits and salary on offer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.