A well respected business is currently recruiting a Management Accountant for their site in Hamble. This role offers free parking, endless career opportunities and the ability to add value to the finance function. Working as part of this group with international reach, you will be expected to business partner with key stakeholders, providing timely and accurate reporting and analysis of all of the company’s commercial and operation data. The role would suit an articulate Accountant with a good mix of both commercial and financial accounting experience.
This role reports the Financial Controller. Duties include:
• Producing management accounts
• Produce budgets, forecasts and strategic reports for Business Unit stakeholders – presenting analysis.
• Monitoring depot performance and presenting analysis to Senior Financial Controllers
• Statutory reporting
• Leading a continuous improvement culture
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Must be qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
• Previous experience in one of the following roles: Management Accountant, Reporting Accountant, Commercial Accountant, FP&A, Analyst
• Confident working on Excel and with ERP systems
In return you will receive the following:
• Study package available
• Endless career opportunities
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Private healthcare cover
• Life assurance
• Free Parking
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.