As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for daily financial management and reporting requirements of the business whilst also making sure that accounting records, controls and processes are managed to a high standard at the head of a small team.
Our client is a fast growing business right in the heart of Bristol. This is the perfect opportunity for someone extremely ambitious and highly dedicated to furthering their career in a thriving entrepreneurial food business. This truly is a great time to embrace a dynamic and varied role within an ever changing environment!
• Manage Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control functions
• Prepare Quarterly VAT returns
• Produce regular KPI reports
• Produce Management Accounts with detailed variance analysis
• AAT Qualified / studying towards ACCA or CIMA
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills
• Previous experience of Xero or similar systems
• Highly motivated
• Team player
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.