If you are fresh thinking, passionate and looking for a new challenge leading a small team then we want to hear from you. Our client is a fast growing business within Bristol looking for a hungry and extremely ambitious individual who is highly dedicated to furthering their career.
We are looking for a Financial Controller, who will be responsible for meeting the day to day financial management and reporting requirements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all accounting processes, controls and records are managed to high standards. This is a varied role and so will suit someone who is looking to undertake and take responsibility for a range of tasks.
• Overseeing the Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control functions
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Preparation of working papers/journals, work in progress and finished goods calculation, quarterly VAT returns, and regular KPI reports
• Preparation and detailed variance analysis of Management Accounts
• Weekly and monthly support to the wider team for payroll and subsequent returns
• Ideally AAT qualified and studying towards ACCA / CIMA
• Highly self-motivated
• Hungry for career progression
• Keen eye for detail
• Team player
Highly proficient in Excel and experience of Xero or similar
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.