My client has a fantastic reputation and provides great career opportunities and an active social scene. They are committed to offering a friendly working environment and encourage new ideas from their employees.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work with one of their fastest growing clients. It will involve overseeing and reviewing sales completion accounts on an initial 18 month contract. There will be opportunities for the right candidate to secure a permanent position at the end of the assignment.
• Overseeing and reviewing sales completion accounts
• Preparation of final accounts to acquisition date
• Liaising with vendors and a variety of stakeholders
• Preparation of Statutory accounts
• Reviewing management accounts and VAT returns, including supervision of the preparation team
• ACCA, ACA, CIMA (QBE also considered)
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of Xero and QuickBooks would be useful
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.