A dynamic consumer driven organisation based in brand new offices in Portsmouth is recruiting a Finance Business Partner to work with the Head of FP&A delivering insightful and value adding analysis and management information.
The key deliverables of the Finance Business Partner include:
• Reviewing the management accounts and producing high level financial analysis and KPIs
• Business partnering with the management team to ensuring the monthly accounts are interpreted correctly and any changes understood
• Tracking monthly actual results versus budget and forecast and providing clear explanations of any variances
• Providing support and challenge to commercial decision making
• Producing sound commercial analysis on current and future products
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with experience in a similar business facing analytical role working as a Financial Analyst, Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.