As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for the accurate maintenance of the Purchase Ledger whilst maintaining strong relationships with clients and their suppliers.
Our client is a fast growing start-up providing a Finance Department service to a wide range of clients in the hospitality and retail sectors. This constitutes the perfect opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to become part of their ever expanding team and join an exciting forward-thinking business!
• Review and improve current processes and systems where needed
• Coding and processing of Invoices
• Make sure client suppliers receive payments according to cashflow demands and credit terms
• Setting up and maintaining supplier accounts
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Quick learner with exceptional attention to detail
• Confident approach to proactive interactions with clients and their respective suppliers
• Knowledge of Xero desirable
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Strong communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.