An established specialist business based in the Fareham area is recruiting a Finance Manager to take responsibility for the day to day running of the finance team as well as supporting the Managing Director as required. The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
• Production of monthly management accounts and presenting at board meetings
• Overseeing the month end close process
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Business partnering with Operational Managers to identify profit improvement opportunities
• Cashflow management
• External stakeholder management including banks, auditors and key suppliers
• Team management and motivation
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with previous experience in a similar role gained in an SME organisation. This role could suit a Management Accountant looking for career progression or an existing Finance Manager / Financial Controller that is seeking a new challenge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.