Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a Treasury Assistant opportunity to work with a FTSE 100 leading company in the UK, offering a competitive salary with great benefits. This position is initially on a 6-12 month fixed term contract, however there is a high possibility there will be a permanent opportunity at the end of your assignment.
The successful Treasury Assistant will ideally have experience from working in a treasury department, or with cash management or cash allocation experience. A high calibre Graduate will be considered.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing support on Treasury projects related to cash management, payments or information systems
- First point of contact for electronic banking issues across the Group, maintaining relevant systems both for Treasury and Group subsidiaries
- Monitoring compliance by Group subsidiaries of Treasury's policy on bank accounts and payments
- Supporting the back office team
- Working closely with the Treasury Accountant on month end tasks, balance sheet and bank reconciliations
The successful Treasury Assistant must be eager to progress their career and learn new skills, have good IT and Excel skills, with an analytical mind.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience for this exciting opportunity, then please apply to Grant Lewis at Sheridan Maine now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.