Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a business based on the outskirts of Poole who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team. This is a new position within the business due to company growth.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for chasing all outstanding payments. Responsibilities include:
• Liaise by phone, email and letter with a variety of clients
• Develop and roll out Credit Control procedures
• Management of legal proceedings
• Review customer accounts, ensuring cash is being collected to payment terms
• Ensure that effective procedures are in place to minimise bad debt
In order to be considered for this position you must have previous Credit Control experience, be computer literate with intermediate Excel Skills.
You must be able to drive as there is occasional travel to other sites.
Competitive salary and benefits are on offer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.