Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a temporary Finance Administrator for a well-established business in Shaftesbury. The role will be for approximately 3 months. If you are interested in the role and are successful as a temp then there is the option to be considered for a permanent role within the company.
The role requires someone who is self-motivated, able to build good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
• Coding and processing of all supplier invoices to strict deadline
• Liaising with Managers / Administrators / Suppliers to resolve invoice queries
• Reconciling supplier statements to purchase ledger
• Weekly and Monthly payments to suppliers
• CIS returns and statements to sub-contractors
• Reconciliation of the larger supplier accounts and calculation of settlement discounts
• Computer Literacy – Excel essential
• Accurate data entry skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Confident telephone manner
8.30 to 5.30 – there is potential to flex the hours slightly
1 hour lunch
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.