A FTSE 250 organisation on the outskirts of Hilsea is currently in search of dynamic Commercial Finance Analyst / FP&A / Financial Planning and Analysis on a permanent basis. This business offers CIMA / ACCA study support, onsite parking and progressive career paths. This role would suit a proactive Analyst or strong Assistant Accountant with diverse reporting skills ideally looking to transition to take that next step.
As a Finance Analyst / FP&A / Financial Planning and Analysis, you will report to the Financial Controller. Duties include:
• Producing and developing detailed analysis on performance and strategic projects
• Business partnering with wider business
• Assist with budgeting, weekly forecasting and company long-term planning
• In depth analytical reporting
• Project Accounting – ensuring business remains commercial viable
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• You will be AAT qualified and / or studying ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by experience
• You will have previously worked in one of the following roles – Finance Analyst, Assistant Accountant, FP&A, Assistant Analyst or Commercial Analyst, Financial Planning and Analyst, Commercial Analyst
In return you will receive the following:
• Competitive ACCA or CIMA study package if desirable
• Fantastic Benefits
• Free Parking
• Flexible working hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.