An international business with its UK offices in Hampshire is recruiting a Technical Accounting Manager to manage and oversee the preparation of its UK statutory accounts for multiple entities. Reporting to the European Group Controller the main deliverables of the Technical Accounting Manager include:
• Overseeing the preparation of the group's UK statutory financial statements under US GAAP and FRS102
• Managing the UK Accounting team and coordinating with the overseas Shared Service Centre
• Ensuring the financial statements are fully SOX compliant
• Managing the external audit process
• Supervising a team of qualified accountants
The successful candidate will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), ideally from a big 4 practice background with significant PQE and demonstrable technical accounting experience (IFRS, FRS102, US GAAP) gained in large international organisations.
The benefits on offer include an excellent basic salary, bonus, car allowance and pension.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.