A innovative business and leader in its field is currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a share service in Portsmouth. This job offers study support, onsite parking and a fantastic benefits package, including flexible working.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this role would suit an talented individual who is looking to build on their entry level finance experience or someone who has worked with Accounts Payable previously. Duties include:
• Matching, batching and coding high value of invoices
• Authorising payments
• Dealing with complex supplier queries via phone and email
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Liaise with internal departments to support query resolutions
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• You will be an AAT studier or have experience working in the Accounts Payable / Purchase ledger function
• You will have previously worked in one of the following roles – Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Finance Administration, accounts payable clerk, Finance Assistant, Finance Trainee
In return you will receive the following:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive benefits including private medical
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.