Sheridan Maine are working with a highly successful organisation based at Hurn who are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the business on a temporary basis. If successful there could be the opportunity to go permanent as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Great hours Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm, Friday 8am to 1pm, 30 minutes lunch and free parking.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager and working in an experienced finance team your key responsibilities will include:
• High volume of invoice processing
• Dealing with complex supplier queries
• Supplier reconciliations
• Dealing with multi-currency transactions
• Preparation of suppliers payments accordingly
• Precise statement reconciliation
• Plus a range of ad-hoc duties to support the team
Essential Requirements are:
• Previous purchase ledger experience for at least 1 year in a busy environment
• High volume processing
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
• Flexible team player with the ability to work proactively
• You must be immediately available
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.